Monday, March 22, 2010

Car Trailer Blueprints Free

Selena? Tween

I leave one of the biggest questions for you to give your opinion, Who wears this shit mine? Just look at your photos, I think someone at least 17 years have a little idea about fashion, but as always it is the exception .
1)
-I know what you imagine, selena use this dress for a halloween party, but I regret to say NO.
2)
- looks like an old jean skirt, heels and hideous vest chasm that makes you see all the belly Royos:

3)
-nose who's worst dressed, if putelena or mother.
4)
-nooo, please, who would use a dress echo of comics! into the pit all susie, diu: s
5)
-schoolgirl WHORE.
6)
-definitely ugliest dress I saw in my life!

7)


- plain shirt up a long sleeve printed in yellow, red green skirt and Cals! Please, should go to jail, and the worst is like this stop ajjaj looks like a duck xD

8)

- No Coments



now want to know who saw it (for me):


by mundomiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment