Saturday, February 12, 2011

Purchase Schwartzkof Products, Nyc

[Interview] Neo Genesis Neo Genesis Vol.17

site What was your town?
was a very rural. The sea was close and there was nothing around. I could see the ocean from my house and went there to play. Swimming when he arrived in April. Could swim for half a year.

But the water was not cold in April? Yes
April was pretty cool. And supposed to be the beginning of beach season was in July. But I wanted to swim. Then

nadabas much, do you?
usually going to swim anywhere. And of my classes at school was long-distance swimming. Everyone wondered why I was swimming well. There were cones floating in the open sea and we were swimming toward them all together. But that meant that we become tired, as you can imagine.

What kind of kid you were at that time?
was an active child who swam long distances in this way. Always went to sea with all my friends. And we picked up some things.

Ah, how do sea snails?
That's ... No one believed it, but actually that was what we were doing (laughs). We took the sea snails and give them blows against the rocks to break and to eat.

must have been a good environment. Your eating habits are quite bizarre.
When I think about it now, I think it's true. He never expected that sea urchins have a good taste when eaten in Tokyo.

And how it was when out with your friends?
Completely normal. Like, staying with my friends for some reason and we were out there.

What were you in school?
not study at all. I hated it (clearly). And never gave homework.

If you did, you scold, "or it was not a problem?
always scold me (laughs).

scold you unless you do the things you need. Were you brave?
Well, even if the nag you is wrong, I was busy when I came home.

Busy "going to sea?
That's right. And do not be tired and go to sleep if I was swimming? And playing football in winter. I had plenty of time to do homework so I did not even know if we had them or not.

(laughs).
And when I thought "I screwed up today," copied the duties of my friends.

When you think that?
When I had a teacher who was afraid.

Were you a clever boy?
How? But sometimes they beat me.

What was something you did with passion, or did with maximum effort?
Was being with my friends? The things I did more talent were to be at sea or playing baseball, kendo as well, because doing those things together was fun. When I went to a candy store, someone came with me. It was a rural area, so it was as if everyone was friendly to everyone. And when we were in elementary school, we passed it well and did not learn anything really.

you changed when you started middle school?
No. Because my middle school was next to elementary school. We just moved inside the building, sort of.

So, your graduation ceremony and accept you in a middle school did not have much meaning?
So (laughs). Speaking of changes, I stopped going to swim well. ProQuad had a baseball club.

Change your tastes?
I started thinking "How I can skip the activities of the club without anyone noticing?" (Laughs).

Did you have any girl that you liked?
Well, that's something in itself (laughs). Worse was middle school student. Only saw the bus stop or on the dock.

The pier would have been nice ~. And there were children passing by the islands, right? Yes
was an island between us and the region the other side (the edge of the earth was in front of a bay on the opposite side) and took in the children coming from there to the area of \u200b\u200bthe boat.

Was not that a surprisingly good situation?
Well, it was very good. Many college students gathered on the dock and was afraid (laughs). So we waited in another room until they reached the boats.

Hahaha (laughter). By the way, how was the atmosphere in your home?
was very normal, double income. When they reached the 5, my mother came home and cooked dinner and we ate and had a Famicom ...

have brothers and sisters right?
It's true. But my older sister was married at the time when I started middle school and I have too many memories of her coming to visit. But when I met his friends still call me "the one who wears clothes ~ parbulario yellow."

still have the image of a preschooler with a group of friends of your sister (laughs).
At that time, the room my sister and my brother was on the second floor and I was jealous because mine was in the first, in front of my parents. So when my sister was not his room was free and I was happy. I immediately moved to the second floor.

your brothers influence was quite great, right? Yes
.. Although he was six years older than me, was interested in what he and his friends did. He was playing with remote controlled toys and plastic models. Probably wanted to do the same things. Le comra a toy radio as new year gift and my parents were raising pearls and gave me help pay for the "clean shell" and was also a newspaper delivery boy when I was in third year of middle school.

Was to buy the things you wanted?
but getting $ 30 a month, was that enough? My stomach was empty and wanted a guitar ...

That was the moment you learned to earn money to buy the things you wanted for yourself.
But my parents gave me money. They said "How is the birthday of your friend ..." but I bought them all a Miniyonku * (laughs).

probably thought "How did this guy to be my friend?" (Laughs). But I guess you get that kind of intelligence at that time.
But thinking about it, it was inconsiderate. I like it more if you were at that time now.

Was your brother also an influence to play guitar?
My brother was in the cover band Junsuka (JUN SKY WALKER (S)). But he had never seen in trials of the band saw while waiting while he was playing in her room and thought it was cool. I just wanted to be in that circle.

When you wanted to play guitar, what did your brother?
At first, let me play in her room, but it was not very enthusiastic and became a nuisance. So I did not hone his classical guitar and said "I'll lend it, so go to your room" (laughs).

And the younger brother returned to his room with joy. Yes
researched by myself and played while watching unahoja chords. After that, my brother left me have your electric guitar. But that guitar was broken and, well, I had no choice but to buy one for myself.

Why you gave your brother a guitar broken?
Would not it be because he no longer needed?

hahaha!
(laughs). The guitar of my brother I wanted, still in my house, and if you talk about guitars, I'll think about that. Had always wanted. Now in my room for some reason.

is a very special guitar for you.
When I come home from my parents, I usually play it.

Is it not also an unforgettable buying your first guitar for yourself? Also you would be excited to go to the store to buy music.
not bought my first guitar in a music store.

Well, where do you buy?
Mail (laughs). I saw in a magazine and my brother called me and bought the guitar from a shop called "KEY." So when I came to Tokyo, I had moved when I first saw a store KEY. It was like "This is KEY, huh? I've heard of it ..." (laughs). In my college days, had a guitar, my friends and was delivering newspapers.

you involved in things like cultural and sporting Festibal?
was not a fast runner and was bad running short distances. I like to run long distances. He was very enthusiastic about things like marathons. I went to the concerts to which they invited me over instead of going to cultural festivals.

Are funny memories? Yes
I can not remember very well, but he saw only minor concerts. Still I have memories of when we were in my father's car or when we were on the stairs to jump on. We took a boat across the sea and buy new clothes (laughs).

Who were the shows you saw at that time? ZIGGY
... They were not my generation **. Although he said that they were (laughs). It was only a friend of kids who were cool hobbies. And they were guys that played Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi. And HELLOWEEN and Metallica.

Were you interested in visual kei at that time?
No. ROSIER LUNA SEA appeared in a magazine at the moment where I thought "I see myself doing that." But for me, playing the guitar was more interesting than being in a band. Always played when she had time for me. Was passionate about the guitar and my daily rounds. He was busy in my school days ...

So if something disappeared, were your duties.
It did not have time to spare for them (laughs).

anything change when you become a student school? I did not go to school
for three months. I ended up being a very lazy person. That is, the institute was far from my house. Twenty minutes by bike. The school had been in front of my house until then, and it changed my lifestyle. And if it was raining, he took a taxi.

Did you go to school by taxi?! (Laughter)
divided what was available for between three of us.

Did anything funny in those three months?
were deverano rental. We started the summer holidays and for me it was summer all the time.

Summer also continues for you now.
What year is it? (Laughs). What

is the summer when you were 15?
It was not anything in particular. I was at my friends' houses and not come back to mine. In fact every time I wanted to go less to school and wanted to go to a technical school musical. But my parents told me "If you leave school, you force them to go." So I went to school with reluctance.

Ever thought what would you do after that? Did you want to play?
Well, playing the guitar, but even that came to be secret and sometimes left him. but he had a part-time work as a contractor and that in itself was interesting.

What was most important to you then?
Well things like "Will I come home from work if it rains?".

(Laughter) I think you were looking for a comfortable life any way they could.
If something does not interest me, then let him work and changed a bunch of times. Always thought that was bad, but honestly, I could not avoid being vague. In general, it was a person who did things reluctantly.

Well, I understand that if you heard about it. And I think you've managed to live well now. But you had a major failure in terms of things about people at work?
Once I broke some expensive machines, but it was just that. I have had no serious mistake so far.

When did you start surfing?
I started because I got a car when I was 18. He drove to the place where you could surf. And the brother of my girlfriend at the time also surfed. So I borrowed her table and I was just thinking "this is interesting." Able to make new friends also was fun and went there every day. Riding the waves during the day and worked in a pub at night. That was my life.

So you were busy every day, even without going to class.
was really busy. I was very busy when I was young. I never said "I have nothing to do." Even if I had some time, was never enough. But even then he played guitar.

So work and surfing was your youth?
Probably ... That may have been my youth. My girlfriend at that time was still in high school, so I went to pick her up in my car.

~ That's cool.
But it was a prestigious college, so I always thought it did not fit there.

your girlfriend would be happy But that collection. And his friends probably jealous.
But waiting at the school gate. It was not good enough for that.

But her friends think "We're going to ask out that guy!" (Laughs).
Even if she was not home, watched videos and was surfing with his brother and thought "I can do many things here."

is good that you get along with his family.
His brother was great and always used to be with him when when he went to her house.

What happened to your girlfriend?
The truth is I have not seen her. Because I ended up leaving when I went to Tokyo ...

thought you could be a professional surfer at the time. But no music was again an important point in your life again when you went to Tokyo?
It was. When returning home from work at night, I saw music programs on television. When I saw videos of concerts programs, I thought "Would not cute doing that?".

Were not too sure?
Yes, why I'm here now (laughs). But that, I thought the first thing I had to do was to go to Tokyo. And the next morning, I said shaking, "I'm going to Tokyo." So at work I and my brother. I said "I want to make music." But I had very bad luck. Doing what I do now is more than I deserve.

What did you say to your girlfriend?
I said "I'm going to Tokyo and she said" OK. " It was the kind of girl said nothing.

I could not say anything. I do not think she could say "Do not go." Yes
.. I did not think anything then because my eyes were set out in front of them, but what I did seemed to have meaning when I thought about later.

What luggage you when you come to Tokyo?
only my backpack and guitar. And money, had nothing more than 5000 yen that my parents had given me. First I got to Ikebukuro and thought "There are many crows in the street."

That was your first impression of Tokyo (laughs). Yes
had not decided where he would live, but I got a call from a client who met while working at the pub in my village and I said "If you have no place to live, call my sister." That is the friendliness of the people.

That's really nice, right? Yes
So I showed up at his job and worked in a wedding hall.

What did you do in a wedding hall as a man who used to surf?
You have to act perfectly when you go there, so I dyed my hair black. But he was very tan and it was really dark (laughs). So that was pretty funny.

(laughs). But looking for a band while you were working there?
Well, I had nothing to begin with, so I made sure to have bought furniture and accessories for the guitar ...

Were not you afraid at all? Or do not think any of that?
If I had thought about it, probably would not have come to Tokyo.

you think "There must be a way."
probably get a job if I thought it was fast. Because it was so in my town (laughs). Although

came casually, started a new life for yourself. And you had the strength to do things you thought "I will work then once everything is settled", so that was also how are you now.
is true. If there is something I do not do anything more than that and still leave everything behind now. If I do not like something. The time I spend thinking about things without them is a waste and I hate regret things I've never gotten to do. And I think I've been lucky.

may be luck, but also people around you.
I've always been grateful. I want to repay all their favor someday, but now strive to GazettE is my priority. I've been involved with so many people and I've come so far, so I can not go back. I feel like I could not go back and feel I do not want to return.

So you will not go back until you've won?
That's right. I said I make music so I can not go saying "Everything has been useless." I can not return until you have reached the top.


** Note: * Miniyonku are small racing cars that look like this -> http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SP452251L._SS500_.jpg are inexpensive
xD ** ZIGGY was formed in 1984 (when Aoi was 5 years old) and had its greatest success in 1989 (when Aoi was 9).

0 comments:

Post a Comment