Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Is The Difference Between M And D In Shoes

selena NOBODY wants to work with (for Deborah)


I have here a list of all songs where does Miley duets or interests. All are great artists, Micy;) Instead, look for Selena, and I appeared NOTHING. Just the song he has with Demi, who succeeded only thanks to her:)

Miley Cyrus

Duets:

I Want to Know You - ft. David Archuleta
I Thought I lost you - ft. John Travolta
We belong to the music - ft. Before the storm
Timbaland - ft. Nick Jonas
We got the party - ft. Fifteen
Jonas Brothers - ft. Taylor Swift (Grammy 2009)
Backwards - ft. Rascal Flatts
Hovering - ft.
Metrostationen When I look at you – ft. David Bisbal
Nothing to Loose – ft. Bret Michaels

Participaciones:

Just stand up – ft. Beyonce, Fergie, Rihanna…
Everybody hurts – ft. Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey…
Send it One – ft. Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, "Cosa "..
We are the World – ft. Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Pink…

Selena Gomez

Duetos:

One and the same – ft. Demi Lovato
Whoa oh – ft. FTSK
New Classic – ft. Drew Seeley
…?

Participaciones:

Send it One - Ft. Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus.
..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment